Tuesday 17 September 2013

ESSAY

As a summary, RUS 104: INTEGRATED STUDIO is the most suffer and tough subject for me. This is because this subject need a lot of drawing and creative thinking but all of that are my weakness. However, in the end, i feel that i get and learn a lot of things from that. I believe that it sure will be very very useful in my future life.
Every time when i finished my drawing such as portrait, site analysis drawing, perspective and isometric drawing. I have a great sense of achievement, on that moment i can't believe that I CAN DO IT! From this subject, I not only learnt the drawing skill but also the construction theory such as foundation, construction method, IBS and others. Beside that, the most important thing that i have learnt is teamwork. For example, teamwork is very important for project 6. Without teamwork and proper arrangement task, this project will not complete in the limit duration. Because of this subject too, i have my first time try involve in Malay dance (tarian jawa) for project 8: performance night with beautiful costume.    
As a conclusion, although i have faced many problems and feel hard and tough at the beginning. However, after that i learn to be enjoy and  i gradually and became interested in this subjectat the end. Therefore, i have learn a lot from that. For me, that can be concluded that i have learn from zero to infinity... At last, i would thanks and appreciate all that studiomasters, studiocoordinater, and all the fellow friends who has teach and help me a lot... THANK YOU  

No comments:

Post a Comment