Tuesday 17 September 2013

SKETCHES

PROJECT 1: ME, MYSELF & I


This is my A4 size sketch book.... which is record all my skeches and my workshop pratical. It is all about the drawing, practice.... things about RUS 104. 

That was my workshop pratical.... 
The first workshop pratical is to learn how to write the UPPERCASE ARCHITECTURAL LETTERING...
Then, the second workshop is learn about vary types of hatching...
When i know i need to sketch self-portrait to complete my project 1a. I decide to learn the portrait from the YOUTUBE videos...
Therefore, that was my achievement... hahaha

Then the upper part is my sketching about he project 1b (PERSONAL LOGO)...

These just are the real myself portrait....
the sketching on LEFT hand side is my first trial sketching....
after pratice more and more i get the result on the bottom sketching on LEFT hand side and then sketching on RIGHT hand side... 



PROJECT 2: NATURAL AND MAN-MADE STRUCTURE


This is my sketch for PROJECT 2A
This is caribbean agave beside the shelter that locate at the roadside behind the studio HBP.



I had tried a few sketches for PROJECT 2B... Finally No. 3 is my final decision for PROJECT 2B
1.
This sketch is covered pathway DK E48A... 



2.
This sketch is staircase at DK HBP...


3.
This sketch is covered pathway DK E48A too... but just snap from different angle...




PROJECT 3a: A FREE FORM SCULPTURE





This is my draf for my free form sculpture.... it is a flower which represent the theme HARMONY.





PROJECT 3b: OBJECT CONNECTION





This is a group project. so after group discussion, this is the idea we get....
It is a L-SHAPED seating object which combine with table....
the UNITY concept come from the table which is connected by two chairs and shaped liked lego... and also the "anyaman" on chairs...



PROJECT 4: PRESENTATION DRAWINGS


sketch of AXONOMETRIC DRAWING... it is isometric drawing, all angles are equal...




after try for a few sketches, finally i sketch out a ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE DRAWING...


PROJECT 5: NEIGHBOURHOOD ELEMENTS
sketch of PENANG key plan...





 sketches of BAYAN RESIDENCES, RELAU when site visit...


PROJECT 6: INTEGRATED PROJECT: DESIGN & BUILD 'AN AMPHITHEATRE STAGE'





this is the design of stage that i have created... the concept is come from the sea wave which is curve shaped... either the roof, or the seating object, both also is wave shaped... whereas the stage is created from sea shell shaped...
although it was not voted by my group member, but i am quite happy that i have done with this design...
In this project, i have a task that is do the progress report. that mean i need record or write down all the things that have discussed when we gather to meeting. so below are my draft that i have recorded in the sketch book during our meeting was run...




progress for every meeting....



RUS 104 2013/14 - PULAU LANGKAWI ACADEMIC TRIP


MAN- MADE STRUCTURE that had been done at DATARAN LANG, PULAU LANGKAWI.
when start the session i dint focus on the eagle sculpture because i think that is quite frequently draw by others... so i choose this as my sketching for man-made structure...


NATURAL STRUCTURE: this is my sketching for natural structure that have i done on the secong day of the trip at the beach...
this is a HERMIT CRAB, that i accidentally saw it when island hopping...

WORKSHOP - Colouring and Perspective Drawing





























No comments:

Post a Comment